Friday, August 21, 2009

chicken biriyani

A couple of months back I finally overcome my distaste on handling meat and started cooking chicken. After experimenting on all my favourite chicken recipes, I thought its time to try the king of chicken dishes- "The Chicken Biriyani". Literally a dish for the kings, chicken biriyani was invented in the kitchens of the mughal and the nawab kings. No wonder its made of the richest of the spices and when made just right, it appeals to all the senses. Having never missed out the chance to dine on a good biriyani on every visit to Hyderabad, I took this attempt quite seriously. I pored over several online recipes and made my own changes/additions to what i thought would work. Well, here is the result.



Suffice it to say everyone ate nothing else for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment